Unique Weddings in the Blue Mountains
A wedding is one of the most important days of your life and it is my job to make sure that you have the ceremony you want, that you are happy and stress-free, and that it has the “awww” factor. From handfasting ceremonies to ring warmings and more, I can help you celebrate your big day in a truly unique way.
You can select a ready-made ceremony from my collection or I can tailor an individual ceremony to reflect your unique personalities. Whether you want your wedding to be traditional and classic, or fun and fuss-free, I can create the ideal event in the stunning location of the Blue Mountains. If you would like to write your own service or vows I can offer you a little guidance when needed.
I have a wide range of rituals and inclusions to choose from:
- Flower Exchange
- Candle Ceremony
- Buddhist and Hindu Readings
- Jumping the Broom
- Love Lock Ceremony
- Ring Warming
- Inclusions of Parents and Children
- Time Capsule Ritual
- Sand Ceremonies
I provide two price options. You can select either of the packages below, and we can discuss any adjustments you may wish to make.
Tailor-Made Wedding – $820
This option is for the couple who want all the “bells and whistles” – personalised choices, rituals, readings and more. Let your personality and individuality shine!
What does it include:
- All meetings (usually two are enough)
- A rehearsal (if needed)
- Unlimited email/telephone advice and consultation
- Legal paperwork preparation
- Travel to and from ceremony venue (additional expense may incur for more than 120km round trip)
- Ceremony Guide (which includes vows, readings and ceremony samples from you to select from)
- Personally written ceremony
- Officiating at your Ceremony
- Printed ceremony wording and Marriage Certificate
- Use of PA system
- Table and cloth for signing of register (if required)
- Supply of candle and holder for candle ceremony (if selected)
- Handfasting ribbons for handfasting ceremonies (if chosen)
- Assistance with Immigration letter (if needed)
- Advice with other aspects of the day where needed (especially for overseas couples)
“Short & Sweet” Option – $620
Simple yet stylish! For couples who would prefer an easy “no-fuss” wedding.
This option includes all the main parts of a marriage ceremony:
- Introduction & Welcome
- Marriage Address
- The Monitum
- The Rings
- Pronouncement & Blessing.
You are still free to write or select your own vows with this option. All paperwork, meetings, travel, PA use and officiating on the day included.
Marriage During Covid-19! – $550
If you are fine with the new restrictions then we can still make it happen! This will be for a Short & Sweet” option only as per government regulations.
Meetings and paperwork can all be done remotely (via email and skype). The wedding can take place at a private location of your choosing or at Tina Marie’s place under the weeping cherry tree (Leura).
Only the couple, celebrant and two witnesses are allowed to be present. If you want a professional photographer then they should be one of the witnesses also – this is allowed.
You can also live-stream the ceremony to family and friends.
Tina Marie’s place under the cherry tree in Leura
For Overseas Couples
The Blue Mountains is indeed a truly spectacular location for an Australian wedding.
Non-citizens and non-residents of Australia are allowed to be married in Australia provided the Notice of Intended Marriage is lodged with me within the required time frame (one month prior to service). It must be signed and witnessed by an Australian Diplomatic Officer, Australian Consular Officer, employee of the Commonwealth or Australian Trade Office or a Notary Public.
Planning your special day can be easily arranged via email and or phone/skype. Please contact me on 0400 550 919 for further information.